Here is the colour version!
Landscape Architect Edwina Robinson from The Climate Factory has been updating the Holt Micro-Forest draft landscape plan based on community feedback we received on the first draft and at the zoom consultation session. Below is an updated design.
Some key points to note:
- The design has been opened up towards the playground area to allow greater visibility and connection between the two.
- Low log benches have been included which will be crafted by our very own community, from a tree that fell in the recent storms.
- A log step path has also been incorporated, again using log segments from the recent storms.
- The design still includes the planting beds, large boulders for seating, the pollinator patch and a dry creek bed.
- The bottom garden bed from the previous design has now been moved slightly east to allow more distance from the underground sewer line.
- The most eastern planting bed will have synergies with the flora found at Sheppard’s Lookout with plants such as Callitris Endlicheri, Kunzea Ericoides and Acacia Rubida.
We’d love to hear your feedback either in comments below or via email to email@example.com (and also happy to chat on the phone).