Please watch out for death caps in the park. They are highly toxic. There are quite a few growing under the oak trees around Boyle park at the moment.
This picture from the ANBG website shows the key features to look for to identify a death cap: white gills, membranous skirt, cup-like structure at the bottom. The top of the mushroom is generally an olive-greenish colour.
Many death caps have already been removed from Boyle Park by City Services, and a new warning sign has also been put up. However some still remain and more may appear.
To report a death cap mushroom, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you may have eaten a death cap, go straight to the closest emergency department. Death caps can kills adults and children.