Join us this Saturday 15 October 2 pm to tidy and care for the park. Things to do:
- Apply healthy earth soil builder and straw to the Native Weeping Grass lawn Microlaena Stipoides
- Remove oak leaves which are smothering some of the micro-forest plants
- Fix some plants which have exposed root balls following the rain
- Smooth soil patches and apply grass seed to damaged area across the park
- Trim grass around the log seats
- Spread mulch in thin areas across the Micro-Forest
- Remove dragon-fly garden bed from Holt Shops area, storing bulbs for next year
BYO hat, gloves, full shoes, water bottle – and a wheel barrow, shovel and rake if you have them.
Looking forward to seeing you there!